Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Card Making .....

Well after not doing Christmas Cards the last few years,
I have decided to not only send them, 
I made them ...

So me, from one extreme to the other.
I had so much fun playing with them & learning new stamping techniques.

Think this will be an annual thing for me.
Even gave some to the crossing guard with chocolates 
For his Christmas present this year.

A little unorthodox, but is is hard to find a nice Christmas 
Card centred on Christ, so I made him some.
(His kids grew up on Adventures in odyssey , a Christian based audio series)
Hope they liked them!

Anyway, here are my two favourites  

and here are the rest  . . . .










1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I was in the same boat, no cards sent in a while and then this year decided to make my own. :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.