Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Amy Tangerine Calendar Stamp - PeachyCheap.com

Well I get updates from a new site call
PeachyCheap.com
a friend told me about it almost 2 weeks ago & 
I have ordered twice ....
Well the first order was October Afternoon
Midway Collection 

I should have saved the picture from the site as i do not remember what came 
in the kit but here are a few basic pictures,
i know there are a few pics I have of the kids at Midway games from 
various events - and well Valley Fair isn't far from us - 
and Alex is at a great age this summer .....

Today I opened the email and thought ..
nah I wont use that ( at 5:20 before I drove Garett to Hockey )
I came back , grabbed the i pad and took a look.
Funny how you see an item or tool & think nope,
then you see it used - 
Well Hey, I like that, Nice....
So yep , I bought it.
Now the Story may be different if I had a husband who asked
me if I NEEDED that - 
but nope - I have an awesome husband who will look at 
almost anything I show him & enjoys that fact that I 
genuinely like to object...  ;)

So here is what is in the mail to me & why

My Minds Eye Magnolia Rub-ons
at first glance - I thought nah -
but check these out - Love it !!!
Gonna make Calendars for our desks at work too - 
I love the cards - 
Birthday 
Anniversary
Wedding - oh so cute 

and the tags - well I just bought a box of 100 Shipping tags so I an so ready ....
These little things were 4.99 at Staples while I was looking for work stuff! Whoot Whoot!
have a Crafty day!!!
Ugh - 7:41 and I have to get ready for work - Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.