Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Best is Yeti to Come!

Hello friends - 
today I had a little bit of time to play so I created a card 
that fell inline with a few separate Card Challenge blogs!!

I had a few of these Lawn Fawn Yetis coloured 
and on my desk from before Christmas.
That made the image quick & easy!
I had trees from Snow Bunnies set already coloured as well. 

 I used the Lawn Fawn Fawn Say Cheese Die to create
 a frame for the the scene I created.
I used Tim Holtz Peacock Feather to in the clouds.
I made a mask out of the Lawn Fawn cloud die.

 I love dimension as you all know, 
so I popped up the frame and the hill they are standing on.
I left the trees flat against the background.
An the yetis have foam behind them as well to keep them up.
I also used embossing powder to give the snow on the hill sparkle, 
and wink of stella on the heart.

I used My Minds Eye Love me 6x6 paper pad
for both of the strips of paper.
 

Products used today :
Image result for lawn fawn polaroid die  Image result for lawn fawn snow bunnies Image result for mme love me 6x6 pad

Thanks for stopping by - Here are the changes that I would like to enter!
Please feel free to come & play along!

Old die & New Stamps!!

Yetis & Snow Scene are as Winter as it gets!

General Layout Copy 

General Layout Copy except I changed the circle to a Square. 

Thanks for Stopping by!!




8 comments:

  1. Awe..... what adorable yeti's!!! I love the sparkle on the heart and in the snow... sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your fun yeti card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling card~love the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by my blog:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER ADORABLE!!! I love how you combined the yeti and snow bunnies sets to create this cute card! The glitter is the perfect accent here - love it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fun - those polaroid style frames are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those Yetis! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.