Thursday, January 2, 2020

Dwell in Possibility - Virginia Nebel Inspired

Hello friends - 
yes I am back again today to share yet another layout.

This layout was inspired by something Virginia Nebel created.
I purchased the kit but because I create 8x8 layouts I 
can not follow along exactly as she has created them.

Here is the bright cheery double layout.
I love the big glittery words that she chose.


There is always a lot of details as well as layers.
I have several smaller photos for this layout but several are not my family - 
I will add the photos now that its posted!!

the papers in the kits were very busy but the way she pairs them 
are absolutely stunning.  I am not a huge fan of all the fussy 
cutting but these flowers are a perfect pairing.  

I love to layer all of the details with different thicknesses of adhesive foam.
It gives the layout a lot of dimension.
Unfortunately that doesn't always transfer well in photos.

 When I take a photo from above it looks flat asn you don't see the layers.

 When shrinking to a smaller canvas, 
there enviably is a lot of overlapping elements.
I love to have a busy area of overlap.

I am always amazed than when I put so much in a small space it looks good to me -
not extremely cluttered.
then again it doesn't always start that way - makes one layout every 2-3 hours explains it. 

 Thanks for stopping by the see what I have been up to - 
Come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.