Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Sending Warm Wishes

Hello Friends
I had a little time tonight to 
make a quick card!!

I looked at some challenge sites and came up with this CAS combination!

 Stamp set is Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Winter
& the sentiment is Trees Before & After.
The snowmen were coloured and ready to go & 
the tree set was sitting on my desk - a recent purchase!

 The papers were some scraps I has on the end of my desk,
which is in need of a serious tidy!
I used wink of stella on the snowmen to 
give them a little pizzazz!

Here are the Stamp sets used
Image result for lawn fawn celebrate winter Image result for lawn fawn trees

Here are the challenges I would like to Join:

CAS with Snowmen - thats Winter fore sure!

Another Holiday card done!

New Lawn Fawn Tree Stamp set


Little Snowmen Friends

Colour Sketch


it may be a stretch but I feel like the snowmen are pretty fashionable!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit!!

15 comments:

  1. Awe... How CUTE! I love the sweet row of snowmen! Now I want that Stamp set! LOL The papers are pretty and I totally love the design - I see a CASING in my future!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,your card is beautiful! Love the little row of snowmen, they are so cute :-) Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! And I love that you were able to use your scraps
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the string of cute little snowmen! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable little snowmen! Love your design - thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card...such tiny little snowmen! I love the texture and patterned paper, they go really well together. Hope to see you again at CAS Colours & Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card!!
    Awesome to be using your scraps!
    Your room is a dream, messy or clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute little sparkly snowmen!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card - I like that row of little snowmen! Thank you for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun is that little snowman conga line ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little snowman lineup...just adorable! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your snowmen are so cute! Love the velum strip behind them. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a darling card! Love the printed paper & those darling snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun and fab card and a great use of those awesome goodies from santa! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! Love those snowmen.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Little Friends Challenge at Winter Wonderland!
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.