Monday, October 22, 2018

Simple Stories Summer Days Layout

Hello Friends, I am back today to share another layout.
I created this layout with the Simple Stories Summer Days line.
This really came together nicely and I am so pleased
that I was able to use the big card on the left.  
The skies were very blue this day, however,
all of my picks have the clay hill as the background. lol 


  Alex is in the crevasse that  the water made when washing down the face of the cliff.
He could play here all day!

The flags were inspired by the onse that you could get from October afternoon.
I just loved all of their product. 
This line from SS reminds me of OA.

Good thing that this hill is beside the lake 
to wash off - he is always covered head to toe!

I especially like when a line of paper has 
some sayings stickers.  
I makes the layout just come together ans co-ordinate so well!
Live in the sun
well he does that!

Here is the second page,
I like that I had a bit more room to journal on this page.  
I often forget that I need to tell a story 
for them to read years later- 
pictures are awesome - 
but the story does matter!

This is the little cave / wash out that the crevasse leads into.
What kids don't want to find a cool cave to play in.

I also love the Stampin Up label punch 
It gives you a burst of colour and 
gives me an area to label or date pictures.

Here is my journal block, 
I really need to journal more!!

Thanks for stopping by to seee my layout,
please leave a comment & let me know,
do you journal enough?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how cute! What a Fantastic layout Lesli! LOVE the paper line and the design layout.. the photos are wonderful and yes I agree the stores are just as important too! Awesome Job! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.