Friday, October 19, 2018

In Pursuit of Happiness

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Alex.
When he is at camp, I call him - Camp Boy.

These papers are all older K&Company.
They are from a pad that lost its cover and is 13 or so years old.
It was just waiting for the perfect pictures.


He rides his bike all over camp - 
he is a little racer!

I made this layout at a crop, 
I opened my bin of extras and played until 
I found a grouping that worked.
I only wish I inked this layout.

I have had these burlap stickers so awhile - 
got alot of those used up too!!

It feels so good to get layouts finished, 
even better when you are using us the stash to do it!!

Thanks for coming by to check out my layout,
 I hope I inspired you to use that stash up too!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so fabulous!! The picture is adorable!! I love how you've showcased it!! The burlap stickers are awesome!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesli! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Fantastic Layout as usual and I loved your other projects as well... My favorite was the Halloween Shadow Box - So Flippin COOL!! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.