Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween Tags

Hello Friends 
Just a quick post today with some tags I made and  
mailed to a friend.
I enclosed a few dollars for her to attach these tags to a few chocolate bars.
of Course I included a card but you will need to come back to see that !!

Here are my tags :


I used the LF Booyah Stamp Set 

This cute little set is full of ghosts and
accessories for them to dress up for Halloween.

I had a few tags in my stash so I 
distress inked them in haloween colours.
I spritzed with water cause then they look cool,
and added my sentiment & ghost.

I glittered them after, 
probably should have left them plain, 
but next time!!

The kids will like them, 
not as much as their chocolate bars , but Mom was happy!

Thanks for stopping by 

I wanted to enter in the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Your tags are fantastic! The background inking looks amazing and the little ghosts couldn't be cuter! Love the sparkle...so, so cute!
    Thanks you so much for joining and celebrating with us in the 100th Scrapy Land Challenge!
    Sherrie K
    Scrapy Land DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tags! Another awesome set I have and haven't used in awhile! The tags have such a great assortment of fun colors!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter accents. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so absolutely adorable, Leslie!! I love the colors of the background and the adorable ghosts!! So fun!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land for our 100th Challenge!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thank you so much for enering our chalenge this month.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! i really really LOVE these tags!!! the glittered ghosts are awesome!!!!! the sparkle is STUNNING!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.