Monday, April 9, 2018

Party Like a Pirate!

Hello all, 
well this afternoon I was able to have a play date
 and colour with a friend.
How fun is that!

She has been meaning to do more Challenges so 
I suggested we do one today.

Here is what I made:


I used the Lawn Fawn cloud die to cut the top of the front of the page.
I did this to follow the MFT Chard Challenge Sketch.
I love of of there inspiration.

Here is a picture that shows the cut top corner.
 

Here is the sketch that inspired the card.

because you could see inside the card - I inked the top of the inside
which of course led to me inking the bottom.
Of course I then needed to add something once I had a background!

Here is my little Pirate & his loot.
I added Wink of Stella to his treasure to make it pop.

I have linked my card to the following challenges -
If you have looked at any of my other blog posts you will 
see that I love to combine & complete challenges!

Stop by and check them out & Play along, I have linked them all below!!

Papercraft Challenge Blog  - anything goes ( Birthday for extra points)
MFT Card Challenges - Sketch above
Simon Says Stamp Blag Challenge - anything goes Birthday
Crazy for CAS - Use a stencil 

Thanks for stopping by to see my creations!


5 comments:

  1. I had such a fun day with you today <3
    Sadly my card probably won't get done in time for the challenges as I spent all of my time chatting, snooping through your craft room and colouring
    You card is awesome!!! As all of your cards are.
    The inside is just as fun as the outside of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GREAT DAY!!! :) Your card is soooo cute! I adore that sweet little pirate and your background scene is wonderful Lesli!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love the pirate scene you've created!! The shape and clouds are fabulous!! Those pirates are too cute!! What a fun way to spend the day!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, what a brilliant scene you have created

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond awesome, love the fun scene you have created.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.