Monday, April 23, 2018

A Clean Craft Room !?!

Hello all it has been years since I shared
 my craft room with all of you.

I cleaned it up today and took some photos
to share with a FB group I am on, 
& thought I would share with you!

So here is a tour of my space:
the first photo is a panoramic shot

 Here is one side of my room

This is the view of the room when you walk in the door.
which is opposite the first photo.

 This is the end of my desk.

This is my magazine rack and Stamp organizer 
that are at the end of my desk.

 This is a shot of whats above my desk, 
I always like to see what everyone stores on their desk. 

 This is the inside of my Big wardrobes.
The left one from top to bottom is  Empty albums all sizes & snap binders
paper pads , paper kits, 6x6 paper pads in bin and seasonal totes. 

The right one from top to bottom is candles & Bath & Body diffuser refills,
bins are all labels for sewing, thread, elastic, lace, trim, bags, 
tissue paper, wire, decorative elements,  adhesive, etc.
The forth shelf has 2 bins of cards & chipboard albums, 
bottom is ribbon, curling ribbon, crafts, serger thread,
 light box & container of wrapping paper.
This works for me because everything is clearly marked.
even the paper kits are marked
 and divided by these &/or manufacture. 

Beside my cupboards I have a small 
card catalog, chipboard albums and flowers,
Above is 2 shelves of decor.
The Curtains match my winnow curtains & 
function as a closet door but better cause I can open them all the way!

The wall beside the door is a table 
my mom got me that hold my typewriter & big kick.
The Making memories shelf is always full and 
the contents change here & there over the years.  
I need to make more of an effort to use these items.
Below the table are my Tim Holtz dies in 2 separate bins,
a bin of TH Products that need a better home & a 
bin of producer that I took off of my clip it up & need to use or purge!

These two are usually napping under the desk in a crate
or playing behind my chair,
(like right now they are fighting over a toy!).

These close up photos are for my friend Tracy - 
she loves close up of my desk, 
we both love to organize and are always looking for ways to improve!

The shelf is making memories,
the copics are in a silverware holder on its side.




 The above drawers were pretty self explanatory, if you have questions , let me know!!

This is in the corner of my desk.
It holds ric rac, trim, October Afternoon paints, 
Tim Holtz paints, my mist sprays, 
and my Tim Holtz jars with off & ends of twine.
I have a large twine collection I will be 
sharing in a post later when I tour my drawers~

 I hope you enjoyed my tour,
if you have any tips or tricks with storage please share!! 
If you have a link to your Space tour, please give me a link, 
or send me photos -
I would love to see your hide away!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I honestly don't think you need any tips or tricks as your room looks perfect!!
    I love your room so much, so much natural light and so much room...even for a friend to come and craft with you <3
    Thank you for the close ups...you know me so well, teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, organized craft space you have!! I think my favorite thing (besides those two adorable babies :) is the vintage typewriter!! I love, love it!! Everything looks amazing!! Wow!! Thanks for making me feel like an unorganized slob (HAHA - JUST KIDDING!!) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is neat, tidy and organized...I need you!!! Seriously though, your room looks like the perfect creative zone! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Look at how organized you are! Everything looks amazing! Perfect in their correct spots!!! You have a BEAUTIFUL Craft space!! Thanks for sharing it!!! I always enjoy seeing other crafters spaces! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.