Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Yeti Christmas Tags

My next set of Christmas tags for you today
 are made with the cutest little yeti.
The Stamp is made by My Favorite Things 
& is Called Beast Friends.


 I made a few different styles of these little guys.
My trees are more natural and I wrap with kraft paper,
plain & printed, so I have a few for me.

I also have some with a blue ( sky ) background with snow falling.
I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside for the ground on these ones. 

 The remaining ones I did with a red background.
Again I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched hillside dies & 
these gifts come with the Lawn Fawn Home for the Holidays set.

 My favorite part of these Cuties are the little details.
I used Crystal Effects to make the lights glass & 
I used on the coffee mugs as well.

I would like to enter these tags into the following challenges:






Thanks to stopping IN!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the fuzzy twine! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... So CUTE Lesli! I have this set and it's adorable and so are your sweet tags! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun tags! I love the designs with the beautiful backgrounds and the little yeti monsters look so adorable 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supur cute tags :) thanks for submitting them to Scrapy Land Challenge 102.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fantastic holiday creation! The images are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab tags...perfect for Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.