Monday, November 26, 2018

MIA !!! & Christmas Tags

Hello Friends
Sorry I have been MIA all month,
I was busy creating & selling Christmas tags.
I started with a few orders & as fast as I could make them, 
I had to make more !!

Over the next few days I will share some of them.
I truly love crating these fun little tags!!

 How fun are these cute little bears?
The first set I created in a pale teal.
I also love colouring these scarves & creating shadows.

 I used the Lawn Fawn stitched hillside dies to make snowdrifts, 
and I stamped Snowflakes in the air.

 The snowflakes are are also embossed with glitter.

 I love these little bears & the sayings are too cute.

 Here is a close up of the snowflakes.

Here is the shading on the polar bear & scarf.

Love these simple and so cute tags.
I love the add some fancy fiber to the tags, 
it makes them fancier than just twine.
Don't get me wrong I use twine as well, but sometimes
you just need something Jazzy!!

Well that is the first set, 
I would like to enter the following challenges :






Products I used 
Image result for Tag punch ek successImage result for MFT polar bear pals Image result for Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside       

Thanks for coming by!!

5 comments:

  1. That bear is so sweet! Loving all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! They're just darling!! Those bears are too cute and one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT! Way to go selling your tags! That's awesome!!! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesli, these are the sweetest gift tags with those adorable polar bears! I love the glitz you add to them and the fun fibers! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous tags! I love all the sparkle and the fun polar bears look amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set of tags, thanks for sharing with us at CWTC. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.