Saturday, June 30, 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge - July Challenge ATG

Hello everyone - 
it is time for another challenge over at 
Papercraft Business Challenge!!
Link Up & play along Here: Papercraft Business Challenge

This month is Anything Goes!

Here is my Card:

 Friday was the last day of school for elementary school here,
 so I had a bunch of cards to make.
I recently got the retired Lawn Fawn - A Good Apple stamp !!
I love this stamp!

And you know me I couldn't make just one card!
I made a few, just all a little different.


When I get a new stamp set I try to make 3 different cards, 
If I sell all three I consider that stamp paid off & 
has earned it's cost back.
Or you can say I rationalize the purchase of more stamps!


This photo isn't as nice but I do like these cards, 
It was a last minute rush order & were picked up as soon as I finished them.

I hope I inspired a few of you to get out the stamp sets & use them!
Share with us at Papercraft Business Challenge 
**Remember that ANY PAPERCRAFT is valid & 
can be entered into the monthly draw.

Lisa also has some amazing blog help & 
is creating some amazing PDF forms for us Challenge junkies,
make sure you swing by the website to check this out!

Visit us here:
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog


This month you will be playing along for
No automatic alt text available.

I can't wait to see all of your creations!
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so fabulous!! I love the designs of each one!! I struggle with school-themed cards for some reason. You've done such an amazing job on all of them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lesli,
    Wow you have certainly created more than a few cards which are all fantastic! I love your thoughts on creating more than one card with the new stamps you purchase. At least you get your money's worth as well as creating cards you can sell. Awesome idea. I think I might have to start adopting that idea too :) I love how you incorporated the stamp & they are all such lovely cards.

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all of them turned out! I wish I thought that way with my stamps! LOL I tend to buy the ones I want/like and then they sit in my stash for a loooong while before I use them! I know... Bad way to do it!... :) I guess that's why I'm considered a Hoarder! hahahaha Enjoy your Summer Vacation with the kids... I bet they're thrilled to go to the cabin while on Summer Break!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.