Friday, June 1, 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge - #7 June

Hello Every one and  welcome back to another challenge at 

This month Lisa came us with a great challenge for all 
Paper Crafters, as we are all guilty have having & holding onto paper.
I have a few Special Pieces, so this this month,
Challenge #7 is to use your oldest paper!!

While this is not my first post on this -
I feel that it is worthy of s a few attempts!

Here is what I came up with 


Here is the paper that I have had for along time - 
so long that I could not google it to see how old -
I am pretty sure that it is over 13 years old.

I also used some of the K & Company Classic K.
I couldn't find the date on this pad but I had it before 2010.

The Stamp Is Stampin' Up Pleasant Poppies.
The die is Lawn Fawn .


Here are the copic colours that I used to colour the card.

 I wanted to also make a second one, 
This is using the die that was the prize 
for last month at Papercraft Business Challenge.
The prized are always AMAZING! 

Thanks for stopping by - 
Come and play along with us at 
 
This Months Prize:
No automatic alt text available.


2 comments:

  1. They are both so gorgeous!! I love the flowers!! You colored them so beautifully!! Love them both, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how pretty Lesli! What beautiful cards and a great way to use up that older paper we all seem to hoard!!! I love the floral stamp and the shading/coloring as well! Have a great weekend!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.