Wednesday, May 9, 2018

You're Rawr-some!

I have been waiting to play with this stamp.
I have been so busy with mothers days cards
 I took a little break for these cuties!

 I had fun colouring up this guys and even added
 little dots to them to give them texture.
I never did this before but thanks to all of the wonderful 
blog challenges - we all learn new tricks!



Lastly I added black glaze dots to his eyes.
I like the look they give them!

Challenges that I want to enter are :
Click name for link!



Thanks for stopping in !! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so absolutely adorable!! Those dinos are too cute!! I love how you colored them and added the dots for texture!! The scene you've created is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card!!
    Love these little guys, so cute.
    I like the dots added to the dino's, it gives them more texture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super Duper Card! I LOVE the way you colored up the dino's... the details are just Fantastic and the scene is so cool! LOVE IT!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute!! I love the whole scene, those Dinos are adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.