Saturday, August 1, 2020

First Birthday Cards

Hello Friends!

I am back today to share a couple cute cards
that I made for a first birthday party.

I used a template from Pinterest and some coloured images
that I had prepped and ready to go.
I am going to apologize

now for the horrible photos - 
I some how got rid of the good ones!  eek



I used the template from Pinterest
 ( see link below - I want to give credit where it is due)
I created clouds and used the MFT Dragon Stamp Set.
After that i used some stickles to jazz it up & make it worthy of a princess.
The Happy Birthday die is from Spellbinders.




The second card I used the same template, and inked to background
 and layered hills as the ocean floor.
The stamp set is MFT Mermaid.
The banner at the top is Lawn Fawn Bannertastic.


Here is the awesome template I used for the cards.

Thanks for stopping to see me today !!

I would like to enter in this card challenge
little red wagon  Lil Red Wagon Back ground Challenge



1 comment:

  1. What a fun background you have created for the darling mermaid! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.