Sunday, December 29, 2019

Baby Double Layout - To the Moon & Back


Hello friends - 
as promised I am back today to share another layout with you.

Today's layout is some leftover paper and ephemera from a 
Virginia Nebel project kit.
I love the pieces that Virginia pairs together!!


This layout is still needing photos,
however they are a friends child so I wanted to 
add them after I posted here.

So just picture pictures of a baby boy in the Polaroid frames.


The Polaroid frames came in one large sheet, 
only a few were needed to the orginal project.
I added navy paper to the reverse so the words would pop, and be visible

I cut clouds out of the background paper & mounted with pop dots.
One of the cards that I wanted to use wasn't going to fit on pone page,
 so I spread it out over both pages with an overlap effect.


The moon I covered with Wink of Stella to give it a really pretty shimmer.
Its hard to pick it up on the camera but you can see it on the top left of the moon.
I also matted the cards to give them some weight on the page. 
There are also a few matte rhinestones
 to replicate the shinning stars in the night sky.

I added several matte and shinny rhinestones to the top borders.
I love when the stars twinkle in the sky & it seamed to suite this layout.
I really need to find more of these matte ones - I adore them.


Here is a close up of the other two cards that I used.
These will be perfect with the baby pictures. 
He is a week old and so sweet!  New babies are so special.
I left these cards plain minus a few rhinestones
 to tie in the shimmer through out the layout.


Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been creating - 
leave a comment so I can come asn see what you are up to!!
If you know of other challenges I would like -
Let me know!! 
Cheers!!

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenges
Come join us every  Sunday for a new challenge!! A new challenge each week, but you have all month to play!! Prize package and a chance to be a GDT at the end of each month! Layouts only please!!   lasting memories Challenge -Anything Goes

December Pick Your Side Challenge  Scrap Your Stash
I made a few changes to the layout - I have the border at the top
a row of photos - 4 in total
a few boxes and a space where the photos split.

  My Creative Scrapbook
Again a border on top - a row of photos with layers around.


4 comments:

  1. Love your interpretation of the sketch ~ looks good!!!! Thanks for stopping by you made my day with all the comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash and at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww...so sweet! I love all the little clouds and the polaroid frames! Thanks so much for joining us for 'anything goes week' at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! Those clouds are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.