Monday, August 19, 2019

MFT Otterly Love You

Hello All - 
I am here to share an anniversary card 
I was asked to make for friends who are on their first Anniversary.


I used the MFT stamp Ottery love you.
They live on a lake so I wanted some water incorporated, 
and fish don't say love to me! lol 
 When You open the front cover you see the entire scene.
I added waves, birch trees, inked clouds, added rocks 
(as otters in our area are always playing on rocks) 
and one fish as they do fish alot!

When you flip open the scene you see the sentiment.
  
Another photo from another angle!

Thanks for stopping in - I wanted to join the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Logo Simon Says Stamp Mid Summer BLUE

1 comment:

  1. OMGOODNESS!!! How Stinkin' CAA-UUTE!!! I love the sweet scene you've created.. all the way down to the tiny fish!!! ADORABLE! I'm sure they loved this sweet Anniversary card! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.