Friday, July 27, 2018

Penny Black Artist Card

Hello All 

I have been MIA making memories 
with my family at camp - 
I have made a few cards, but I have not done well
 at loading them here for you all to see!

I made this card for a friends niece.
She wanted something special and her niece 
took up painting recently so - so taa daa!!

 The stamp is a Penny Black, 
The description of her niece - hair colour and always wears blue was 
followed when I created the card.  I like to make the cards
as personal as possible.

I feel it makes them more special.

Thanks for stopping in today - 
Have a great weekend!

I would like to enter this into the cahanlleng at :

 http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute image - your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PERFECT Image! I like it when crafters think of the person who is receiving the card... It's personalized just for them and makes it even more special... Wonderful job coloring her up too.... It's Awesome!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and this image.
    Great take on the colour challenge.
    Not being able to create because you’re Making wonderful memories with your family.... that’s the best reason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so stunning!! The image is gorgeous!! You colored it so perfectly!! I love, love this, my friend!! So amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card Lesli! I love the image you've used, it's so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.