Saturday, March 31, 2018

This Weeks Christmas Card - MFT BB Cool Days


For this weeks Christmas card -
almost didn't get done -
but .... I pulled it out just under the wire.

I used the MFT - BB Cool Days
Image result for MFT Cool days

Here is my Card ....

 I had this cute little polar bear coloured already -
so I just needed to find co-ordinating paper,
then I stamped the ice chunk and the sign.

 I used the snow embossing powder on the top of the ice,
and the snow section of the sign.
I used glitter embossing powder on the face
of the ice & the face of the sign.

I also added glitter powder tot the snowflakes
inside of the card as well.

That's it, my quick Christmas card.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable!! He's so cute!! I love the snow and the sparkle!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! I've had close calls like that during my challenge as well! LOL But it looks like you pulled through again! YAY! I love that polar bear and the colors... FUN Holiday card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.