Monday, November 13, 2017

Enamel Dot Storage


I opened my Enamel dot case and they popped out 
just like a spring loaded snake.

I seperated the sheets so the dots could be sorted by colour.

I then attached them along the top of a cardstock sheet and
inserted them inside of a plastic bag to keep them protected.

They are only attached at the top so that I can place paper 
under the strips to match colours.







 Hopefully this helps me find what I need faster,
and keep everything organized.

Have a crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks so much nicer! And I bet way easier to see those enamel dots!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this puts a smile on my face :)
    Love all of those pretty colours

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.