Monday, October 23, 2017

Gnome Garden ready for Fall

I was a bit late with photos of the gnome garden this year 
so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't super late with 
pics of the Garden ready for Halloween!!

I put the Gnomes away till spring and here are 
their replacements.


 as you can see the witch crash landed under the house
 Dracula with is coffins & the tire swing 
 the pumpkin patch has been harvested
 the mummy is waiting to greet you 
 these pumpkins are from the dollar store and were clear,
I added paint and varnish last year, they may need to be done again next year

 these headstones were cheese chalkboard signs from the dollar store as well - 
I painted them last year 



From our Patch to yours -

have a Happy Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sooooo CA-UTE! I think it's adorable how you decorate around your garden! I'd be afraid some little kids might steal them away or ruin them... It looks awesome around your beautiful garden! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love your gnome and your spooky garden!!
    I love all of the small details, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.