Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Using up the Stash !

So my friends and I are trying a crazy little challenge.

We are going to use our stash to scrapbook / craft
for as long as we can - with out purchasing any new item
other than adhesive which we need to create.

Most of us are only attempting to make it to 
October  / Crop & Create!

So on Sunday I cracked open one of my crop & create kits and
started to use my stash!

Here is the kit suggestion 
 This is the kit it is from - you can go to the website ans see the kits for sell
they noting short of amazing!! they have full of great product, 
extras & detailed step by step instructions.  They layouts are for a 12x12
book and i make 8.5 x 85 so mine don't exactly match, 
but that's half of the fun.
  
And here is my creation!

here is the link to the kits!! enjoy 

have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.