Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Crop & Create

i empties my phone a bit of photo ans found a few new ones from crop 8 create
My friends truly are crazy blessings!!

make & takes with Lynne Virginia Nebel


Verna Working on cards

Denise and her new treasures. 

Lynne & Tracy completing the mini albums that took them ALL day. 

 Catherine passing through the Vicki Class,
this is the PG picture, there are more but , ummmm

Vicki telling us how she did the album

Simple Stories Lalye Koncar contact info after her class
you need to seriously check her out!


Oh asn my Squirtle!  I took a mini time out and tada - Squirtle!




Come check me out tomorrow for some of my layouts!

1 comment:

  1. It was a awesome event and our friends are some of the best.
    And just for the record, I still beat Lynne even with you helping her, me visiting everyone and all the shopping I did ;)
    But hard not to as she was following me and kept asking to see my pages, teehee.
    Looking forward to next year, and our Friday Night Scrapbooking sessions :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.