Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Fun

You are never to old to have an Easter Egg Hunt!

The kids have one every year & Scott reminded me that 
this will be the last year Garett will be home for one - 
so there were more eggs to find than usual!








Here's a throw back - Taylor & Garett 10 years ago & the kids now!

Later Alex & I got our craft on!
We were making window clings for his room, 
we will post them when they are ready - 
he didn't want photos.




Hope you all got to enjoy your family for Easter!



2 comments:

  1. Awww.. how cute! Don't tell my soon to be 13 yr. old about the egg hunt.... I told him he was too old for them now... I use to do them all the time when the older boys were home but then the youngest was well young! LOL We still color eggs and eat them, I'm just lazy I guess, trying to hide eggs for 1 kid... LOL Looks like they all had fun trying to find them! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too old for an egg hunt…they are just to much fun.
    Who's bucket was the Corona, teehee

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.