Monday, January 18, 2016

Get Well card Attempt 2!

First Get well card was a fail as you could see last post, 
so here is attempt 2.  



There is a bit of bleed as I used an old stamped image and I guess
It was not on copic paper - oh well...


I also have 2 really cute paper pads that I bought for Cards form Joanne's,
Gotta use that Stash - I have had them for 2 years & had not cracked them yet - 
so hey - now I have a card for my father in law,
I had some crafty time, and used my stash !





No I have to go make dinner - wish I was feeling creative about that!




2 comments:

  1. Awww he is adorable :)
    Did you watercolour on this card as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for your FIL - CUTE stamp too!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.