Thursday, November 5, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches November 1st Challenge

I have a few older pic that still need to be scrapped so I am going to 
push for the next few weeks to get them done so I than can print up a 
new batch of photos! hooray! 

I really do get layouts out when I see a sketch ... so I wondered over to 
and did their challenge right away - it did take me a but to get it loaded ( 5 Days ) lol 

here is the sketch 


and here are some pictures from last Halloween that got scrapped!


Well that's it for me I now need to go work on some Hockey Programs for my sons team - 
Maybe a Sneak Peak tomorrow 

Have a crafty night ....

9 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great layout!!
    I love the photo of your little cutie kissing the pumpkin, too cute :)
    Such a fun sketch as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures and beautiful layout ! Thank you for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Halloween layout! I love those Jack O' Lanterns! Congrats on being our featured artist this week! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - love Halloween pages! Fabulous scrapping - thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great Halloween page and I just love those photos! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos! Spooktacular page. :) Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.